- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including processing your order, providing, delivering and fitting any goods and services ;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and our products and services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
If you consent, to notify you of our products or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you register on our website we may notify you about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time by contacting us and requesting that you unsubscribe either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us on 0845 508 2834 between 8 am and 7pm.
We will not release your Personal Information to any other company for mailing or marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances: (a ) to any member of our group from time to time, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985; (b) to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets (c) if Moghul Interiors Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets ; (d) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities (e) to our consultants and to other reputable third parties who are involved in processing your order and delivering the products and services.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to email@example.com or sent to
The Company Secretary
Moghul Interiors Ltd